• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Question about CRS and MS

wendy444

Earning My Ears
I'm planning on staying at OKW Dec. 9-14. I'll have 3 nights of rented points through MS, and two nights on a credit card through MS. Unfortunately, the only nights I have points are the 9th, 10th, and 13th (there were no rooms from MS for the 11th and 12th). The nights I've booked through CRS are the 11th and 12th.

Does anyone know whether I'd have to move rooms, since I've booked the reservations separately? I'd really rather not have to move. :(

As I recall, MS cannot link the ressie to the one held by CRS; however, have it noted as a request for the one MS holds; that is that you have a cash ressie and would like to not change rooms. Then also notify the front desk when you check in; they will usually try very hard not to move you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter