Question about Dole whips on the ships...

Iris1974

Dis Veteran
Hi,

I know that they have Dole whips on the Fantasy and Wonder. Do they have them on the Dream also? I haven't had one in over 20 years and I'm planning on a cruise for 2019 and would love to have one or several. :D If anyone has had one on the dream I would love to know. I know it's a long way to 2019 but just to dream about having one will hold me over. :cloud9: TIA. :flower1:

Thank you!!! This is wonderful news. I've only ever had them at The Magic Kingdom in 1985, 1987 and 1994, but they made an impact. I haven't been to anything Disney for over 23 years, so this makes me really happy. I know I will have at least 4 of them while on the ship. Oh boy I am psyched. Only one and a half years to wait. :hourglass

Thank you!!! This is wonderful news. I've only ever had them at The Magic Kingdom in 1985, 1987 and 1994, but they made an impact. I haven't been to anything Disney for over 23 years, so this makes me really happy. I know I will have at least 4 of them while on the ship. Oh boy I am psyched. Only one and a half years to wait. :hourglass

Lol! Where do live? Several other places to get them now depending on your location.

I live in Massachusetts. I don't think there are any around here or I would have heard. :D

Ah yeah probably not in MA, unless maybe you head down to NY. Here is a list, not the latest, of Kent Precision Foods' customers (who is the maker of the dole whip powder):
http://doclibrary.com/MFR457/DOC/KPF1509SoftServeLocationsSheet.02.20151800.pdf

Though a quick google of dole whip in MA pulls up quite a few hits.
This is an interesting list. I noticed Chicken Express on the list but I was just there a few days ago and didn't notice it on the menu. I suppose it's possible they are a getting their soft serve from this company, but choose not to carry Dole Whip on their menu. We have a Menchie's nearby and they are on the list as well. Maybe I'll have to swing in and see if they have it there.

Menchies rotates their flavors. The one near us in NC had it on their menu for a month or so awhile back.

Funny to see my alma mater on there - Bradley University in IL! :) (I'm sure it's just their soft serve ice cream)

We bought a bag of the Dole Whip mix and just make it at home in our ice cream maker.

Menchies rotates their flavors. The one near us in NC had it on their menu for a month or so awhile back.

Wait what? Where in NC? We're in Greensboro and I love me some Dole Whip. Used to live in MN and I could get it at the state fair every year.

This is an interesting list. I noticed Chicken Express on the list but I was just there a few days ago and didn't notice it on the menu. I suppose it's possible they are a getting their soft serve from this company, but choose not to carry Dole Whip on their menu. We have a Menchie's nearby and they are on the list as well. Maybe I'll have to swing in and see if they have it there.

The list is for both their "dole" products and their other frosty products they make. Red dot vs blue dot.

The “Dole Whip” on the ship is nothing like the one in the parks. It is a pineapple slushy, not soft-serve ice cream. Unlike in the parks, you won’t see a line in front of Frozone with people waiting to get one.

OMG you just blew my mind! I had no idea the ships had Dole Whips. We are going on our first cruise on the Fantasy in April. Now I am even more excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter