Question about Dole whips on the ships...

wait, is it a slushy or like the parks version?
There have been a lot of people posting pictures and it looks nothing like a parks dole whip float. It looks like a slushie. You can get rum in it so I’m still having one...whatever it looks like.

There have been a lot of people posting pictures and it looks nothing like a parks dole whip float. It looks like a slushie. You can get rum in it so I’m still having one...whatever it looks like.
On the Wonder, it was much more like a slushee. The cm working was so sweet to offer me a sample to try before purchasing! It didn't seem very close to a Dole Whip to me...

Stew Leonard's in Yonkers had a pineapple soft serve that tasted just like a Dole Whip.

MJ

Hi,

I know that they have Dole whips on the Fantasy and Wonder. Do they have them on the Dream also? I haven't had one in over 20 years and I'm planning on a cruise for 2019 and would love to have one or several. :D If anyone has had one on the dream I would love to know. I know it's a long way to 2019 but just to dream about having one will hold me over. :cloud9: TIA. :flower1:

Dole Whip on the Wonder??? Is that new? It wasn't there in April...

We really enjoyed the Dole Whip we shared a few weeks ago on The Fantasy, we were sad we never got another one.
I liked it much better than the one in the MK.

We were on the Magic last October. They had Pineapple soft serve ice cream on the pool deck where the self serve ice cream is. I’ve never had a Dole Whip but I planned to when we went to the parks that week. Then I forgot to look for it. But I did have the Pineapple soft serve on the ship. So it that the Dole Whip? Or is it a slushy?

We were on the Magic last October. They had Pineapple soft serve ice cream on the pool deck where the self serve ice cream is. I’ve never had a Dole Whip but I planned to when we went to the parks that week. Then I forgot to look for it. But I did have the Pineapple soft serve on the ship. So it that the Dole Whip? Or is it a slushy?
The real Dole Whip in the parks is a non-dairy pineapple soft-serve. What they were calling a Dole Whip on Magic this summer was a slushy. We've never seen pineapple soft-serve on the ship. They usually have vanilla, chocolate, banana and blueberries.

On the Magic in May they had pineapple flavoured soft serve in the regular I've cream machines. It was not Dole Whip. I asked and was told by the cast member at the machine, who said she just added the pineapple flavour to the vanilla, do it was not dairy free. This looked very different to the photo above from the ship and was all we had anywhere near, but certainly wasn't Dole Whip. It was OK, but I didn't finish it because it wasn't great.

If you need dairy free, it's worth knowing that the ice cream on the pool deck seems to be all the same base with flavour added.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter