Question about employee park tickets

I drive my dd nuts with making her lookup stuff- sometimes while I'm on face time with her :rotfl:We've been desperately waiting for those passes since we are less than 60 days out for visiting her and then my friend and I are going down a couple of weeks later so we need more passes!!!! She sometimes doesn't see stuff- she completely missed that there are always discounts on hotels- had to walk her through it (by telling her to scroll down and click a button). Her emails also go to my phone! She dreads the texts that start with- can you go onto the HUB.....We were trying to get the really good discounts on rooms and it wasn't working for her, so I told her to call- she was not happy with me. The discounts for the dates we wanted were gone- she should have called sooner! Yes, we need access:rotfl2:
If I find anything out about tours.......

I drive my dd nuts with making her lookup stuff- sometimes while I'm on face time with her :rotfl:We've been desperately waiting for those passes since we are less than 60 days out for visiting her and then my friend and I are going down a couple of weeks later so we need more passes!!!! She sometimes doesn't see stuff- she completely missed that there are always discounts on hotels- had to walk her through it (by telling her to scroll down and click a button). Her emails also go to my phone! She dreads the texts that start with- can you go onto the HUB.....We were trying to get the really good discounts on rooms and it wasn't working for her, so I told her to call- she was not happy with me. The discounts for the dates we wanted were gone- she should have called sooner! Yes, we need access:rotfl2:
If I find anything out about tours.......
You may have to walk me through finding these other room rates. My dd can’t find them. Another friend had her dd look and she found good rates for us but my dd still is clueless as to where they are 😒

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!