question about FD bounce back offers

Greg36

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anybody has had any experience booking the FD BB offers in October. We have a trip planned mid October 2018 and I have been thinking about the possibility of booking a trip for late June/early July 2019. I think the last couple of years Disney has offered a FD BB bookable August-October for travel early July... I was curious if there has been much availability in the past for this offer, especially toward the end of the offer period (in October)... Thank you.

The availability sucked last summer for mod travelers. We did get a room for June 29 to July 4th but had to settle a king at POR. Changed to late August.

We went in early September and availability was limited for the FD BB. But, I suspect that it's that they simply didn't include many (any?) of certain resorts and room types from the get-go, even if they were not in the "official" excluded list. AKL was widely available for the dates I was checking (multiple sets of dates), and that's the one I have for December (not sure if we're going then or not). It's hard to check because you have to do the booking on the phone with a CM and you have to do it while you are there. I prefer to look around availability online.

I think it's probably similar to looking at the availability for the FD public discount out now. If you look around the dates now, you will see limited availability across resorts and dates. They want to fill rooms in certain hotels, and at certain times and with certain lengths of stay.

Part of the moderate Resorts lack of availability this last year has been due to the construction at both CSR and CBR. As those get reimagined, they should pick up more reservations, and hopefully POR would become available. POFQ is a different story as this resort is small and hence always has an issue with availability. Just my .02...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter