• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about # in party....does baby have to count?

honeybunches

That sounds like a cat poster, but it's true
We are travelling with another family & it's the first Disney trip for all of us!! So this is new to me :)

I have been able to make reservations for almost every place that we want, but still hoping to snag a few at a better time. We have 2 A/2 c in our family, but our friends have 2 A and 3 kids......the ages are 5, 2, and 1. It has been hard to find spots for that combo. When we go out together here, we always put one of their babies on the end (so not technically in a seat, know what I mean?) My question is, when making ADR, can I put 2 A/2 C for their party and then show up with the extra baby to put on the side?

Yes, the baby counts as a person who will be seated at the table. You could try showing up with an extra person, it is possible you will have a better chance as that person is an infant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter