question about inter county travel (island to island) and Covid testing

CaoilinnsMom

Mouseketeer
I am traveling before the restriction lifts on testing to the Big Island and Maui before Oahu, I thought we could have to test again before switching islands but I received this email yesterday from Hawaiian Airlines:Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 5.50.35 AM.png

Does this mean I only have to test once?

I am traveling before the restriction lifts on testing to the Big Island and Maui before Oahu, I thought we could have to test again before switching islands but I received this email yesterday from Hawaiian Airlines:View attachment 584843

Does this mean I only have to test once?
Correct. Currently you need to test to be allowed INTO the state of Hawaii. Once you are there, you are good.

Yes- we had a connecting flight in Oahu yesterday going to Kauai- once we landed in Oahu, we just walked over to the next plane like normal. I know it is a little different, but originally, we were told that we needed a separate QR code for each flight, and would have to get recleared in Oahu, but I can confirm that is no longer the case! No one even checked to confirm we were cleared until we got to our hotel… that part actually confused me 🤷🏼‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter