Question about KTTW Card

disneylandfamily

Mouseketeer
We are doing a 7 day cruise in April with a 5 day pre cruise. I was trying to remember if the KTTW card had the dining rotation listed on it when you check in for the land portion. If so, that would give me 5 days to decide when I want to make Palo reservations and such. Can anyone help with this?

I do not believe it does. I think you find out your dining rotation when you get to your stateroom, unlike the cruise only vacations where it is printed on your KTTW card when you check in at the terminal.

Wait, I just re-read your post....are you doing the 7 day land/sea pkg...your post says 7 day cruise with 5 days precruise. Do you mean 7 day land/sea with extra days at WDW before the cruise? If that is the case than what I posted above is the case.

If you are doing the 7 day cruise only and a separate package for the land portion, then you would have your dining rotation when you check in at the terminal, not WDW.

MJ

Sorry, didn't explain it right. We are doing the 7 day cruise and a 5 day pre cruise stay at WDW. It has all been booked by DCL. We check in once at the resort just like for a land/sea vacation. That's why I wondered if the KTTW card is the same (listing the dining rotation).

We did a land/sea package in October. Like you we booked it as a DCL vacation package and we did not have our dining rotation on the KTTW card.

We did ask about the dining rotation at the cruise desk but they said they didn't know.

Just an interesting little story regarding the KTTW cards:
We did the land part first and when we got to the terminal my dh dropped us off and we checked in while he parked the car. We checked in using our KTTW card from the parks but when my husband checked in they gave him a different card. Both cards worked fine for the room and charging on the boat. I'm not sure why he got a new one (he loved it though because it was gold!).

Are you sure you only have to check in at the resort and not the port? I was under the impression the only way you have 1 check in, is when actually doing the 3/4 or 4/3 land/sea "package". This may be something I havent heard of yet? We have done the land sea package where we only had to check in once at the resort, and used the same KTTW card. We have also done a stay in WDW followed by a cruise and then we had to check in both times, and use different KTTW cards with each stay.

At any rate, on our land sea package, our rotation was not on our card and we didnt get it until we got to our stateroom. On the trip where we did it separate, the rotation was on our CRUISE KTTW card, however we didnt receive that until checking in at the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter