Question about park hopper passes

KathyPem

A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.
If I were to buy a 5 day PH pass for my sister-in-law could it be used by my husband the next time we get to WDW?? Thanks in advance.

Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus can really be used by anybody (age appropriate of course, adults can't use the kids tickets). And they never expire! The only real restriction is that basically they are only good for one person per day. So a 5 day PH means 5 different days at a WDW park.

AAA.com has a better rates than WDW's online park hoppers if they have the ones you want. FYI.

Practically, the answer is "yes". However, you should note that per WDW policy tickets are not allowed to be transferred between users. However, except for APs and other special admissions media, there's no real way for WDW to detect ticket transfers.

Thanks a bunch!! That is what I needed to know. I know that they aren't transferable but didn't know if there was a way to enforce it. DH won't be coming on this trip even thgouh he will be buying his sisters ticket LOL. At least he can use the leftovers next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter