Question about queues

but remember you are getting in an elevator as part of ride and the chicken exit is in the middle of those elevators if I remember right
Yeah but my point is that its a normal elevator/exit and the CM will not do their usual scare tactics to an 11 year old girl that's exiting due to fear.

Yeah but my point is that its a normal elevator/exit and the CM will not do their usual scare tactics to an 11 year old girl that's exiting due to fear.
I have seen kids scared to get in the elevator as CM is in same costume and door seems like same as ride so how can the child be sure. till you get in they used to look the same and if I remember right it is the middle of the ones for the ride and it is going down

I don't do rides with drops or upside-downs or around in circles so I am well-acquainted with the chicken exits. Every attraction at Disney has an exit for non-riders who wanted to go through the queue. I always take the chicken exit at ToT. A cast member rides down with you and points out where to wait, and this is the only time I've seen ToT CMs "break character" as sometimes they'll chat with me, ask where we are from and stuff like that. Let your daughter know exactly what to expect: The exit is in the same area as the ride loading area- so don't be nervous if it seems like you are getting to the loading zone and she will have to ride. Tell the CM who is assigning lines that your daughter is NOT riding the attraction, and they'll show her where to wait for the exit elevator. She'll ride in a regular elevator (not one with seats, like in the attraction) with a cast member, who will show her where she can wait when they exit the elevator. It's a big, cavernous room with rock walls and rock "benches" along the walls where she can sit. Those who have ridden the attraction exit into this room, so she'll see everyone who is coming off of ToT. It's also the area where riders can see the pictures taken of them as they are on ToT. It's a little gloomy, but nothing to be scared of, and certainly better lit than the queue for the attraction itself. I'm sure she'll be fine, especially knowing what to expect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter