question about restaurants

Blueeyes101817

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone--
A friend and I are going to florida in may to celebrate our first year of college done....its just a girls trip for a week....one night we wanna go to an actual restaurant for dinner...we dont wanan spend too much money--but we wanna do something other than food court..any ideas? thanks

Congratulations on 1 year down!
There are so many good restaurants on site, its hard to pick just one. Are you looking for something fun and upbeat, or a quiet meal? Any specific types of food you prefer? Would you like a resort restaurant or one in a park?
Give us your preferences and Im sure you will get lots of opinions. :D

How about Cape May Cafe for dinner. It has a great mix of seafood and chicken, prime rib and such. It is a buffet and right outside of Epcot at the beach club. I think it is around $25 a person. Also, ohana's is alot of fun at the poly....all you can eat and not very expensive either.

hi..thanks so much..ill give you some preferences...we are looking for something fun to go to...it doesnt really matter where it is..as long as we can get to it using disney buses since we will not have a car...
im also kind of a picky eater...i like pastas and chicken..

I would vote for Ohana's too, since you said you wanted something fun. Also whispering canyon at Wilderness lodge would probably be good. Maybe Mickey's Back yard Barbecue at Fort Wilderness? check out the menu's and info at allearsnet. Have fun!

For fun Id reccomend Ohana too. I too am a picky eater, but I was very happy with the food here.
Or if you are interested in a dinner show, the Hoop De Doo Revue is a great show with a set menu of all you can eat fried chicken, ribs, corn, salad, beans, bread & strawberry shortcake. Its a little pricey but between the show and the food, we find its well worth it. The food is great for what it is, and the show is loads of fun(I literally had tears streaming down my face I laughed so hard).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter