• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Thanksgiving week.

Cherry

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
My best friend is visiting WDW Thanksgiving week with her children and grandchildren. I have never gone that week, but I know it is extremely busy. Does anyone have any tips on which are the busiest days in the parks? Is Thanksgiving Day itself the busiest, or is the whole week about equal in terms of crowds?

Luckily for me, we're going the next week, which should be much quieter.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

From what I've been reading on these boards - it's going to be pretty busy all week end (Thanksgiving Day- Sunday) and should start quieting down on Monday, because most people, (me included) will be headed back home on Sunday.

Good luck and have a great trip (both weeks)

In my opinion and experience Thursday to Sunday of T day was the busiest. Wednesday before wasn't that bad and Monday after wasn't that bad. Days before just got lighter and lighter. Went the last two years during that time. Be glad you are going the week after, should be great!

Jenn

In 2000 we arrived at WDW the Sat. of Thanksgiving weekend. Sat. was mobbed at the Magic Kingdom. By Sun. the crowds were thinning as people were heading for home. By Mon. the place was pretty quiet. It was a great time to go. Very few crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter