Question about the extension for Alumni!!

rica

Earning My Ears
Hello!!
I have done WDW DCP before and thinking on applying to Alumni program this summer.
I had some friends who extended their Alumni for one more semester, other friend who has changed location, Anaheim to WDW on her DCP.
So I was wondering if its possible for me to apply for Alumni and extend to WDW fall DCP program.
I LOVED WDW but I would love to work at Anaheim too since I live in California, but also I know that I can not give up working at WDW once more, it was literally living in a dream.
Please let me know if you know something!!
Thank you!!

(also I keep checking the update on social medias to see the Alumni application but when can I apply...???? I heard its early February but...)

Hello!!
I have done WDW DCP before and thinking on applying to Alumni program this summer.
I had some friends who extended their Alumni for one more semester, other friend who has changed location, Anaheim to WDW on her DCP.
So I was wondering if its possible for me to apply for Alumni and extend to WDW fall DCP program.
I LOVED WDW but I would love to work at Anaheim too since I live in California, but also I know that I can not give up working at WDW once more, it was literally living in a dream.
Please let me know if you know something!!
Thank you!!

(also I keep checking the update on social medias to see the Alumni application but when can I apply...???? I heard its early February but...)

Hi rica! I hate to be the bearer of bad news but unfortunately, there is currently no Summer Alumni Program being offered this year :( this Program is sadly subject to needs and availability, and Disney does not have the funding or the needs for a Summer intake this year. I'm so sorry! There's still time to apply for Fall 2020-- good luck!

Oh nooooo!!!
I was so excited to do Alumni....
I’m applying for DCP Fall now!!
Hopefully I can get in...!
Thank you so much for your reply!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!