Question about the light saber making experience, Savi’s Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

michelleiada

DIS Veteran
I know the cost is $200 for one light saber. Can two people go in together or is it just one person? For those that have done it, is it worth the money? How do you reserve?

I know the cost is $200 for one light saber. Can two people go in together or is it just one person? For those that have done it, is it worth the money? How do you reserve?

One participant and one non-participating guest, though exceptions to the number have been made for those with young children. I can't say if you will find it personally worth the money, only you can answer that, but the quality is on par with $300-$500 sabers from Ultra Sabers, The Custom Saber Shop, Saberforge, Vader's Vault, and Kyberlight, so objectively, it's a good value financially. As far as subjective value, that is a personal decision. I would note that the blades for the Disney ones are not combat ready as is, but can be modified to be made that way. Otherwise, they should be fine for display, cosplay, or light spinning.

I absolutely love this response. Haha! I’m thinking of booking this for my son in law, my husband, and my daughters boyfriend. The boys love Star Wars.
It is truly an amazing and emotional experience for the participants and for the onlookers. This experience is worth the money just to capture the love die hard Star Wars get to have. You all are going to love it

We had booked 2 builds for September but they emailed the res was canceled

I can't see them not having this experience cancelled for much longer. They could still offer this with limited guests just by spacing everyone out. There is too much money lost to keep it closed. Just wait to see what happens once everything opens up next month. Did they say anything about contacting you when it does open up? I think its only fair to offer the experience to people who already purchase first.

I can't see them not having this experience cancelled for much longer. They could still offer this with limited guests just by spacing everyone out. There is too much money lost to keep it closed. Just wait to see what happens once everything opens up next month. Did they say anything about contacting you when it does open up? I think its only fair to offer the experience to people who already purchase first.

We don’t have the date stamped park tickets is why I believe, but we won’t be there til September surprised they canceled so far out.

From my understanding, some of the experiences and tours will be available to be booked for those that have a reservation once they have that set up, but I don't know the specific ones yet. All the info is day by day for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter