Question about the Unlimited Express Pass that comes with hotel stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveToDisney

Always needing another Disney trip!
We are reserving a hotel room at Royal Pacific to use the Express Pass. There are 6 of us and only 5 passes can be used from the standard room (3 adults and 2 children). I have to have my name on the reservation because I have the annual pass, but I can't ride most of the rides due to my current health so my Express Pass would go to waste. Would the other adult that is NOT listed in the room be able to use my room key instead of me and benefit from the express pass? I am NOT saying we would both use it because that would not be right and I'm not wanting to cheat Universal.

If this isn't okay to let them use my hotel Express Pass, I will buy an express passes for the extra adult for the 2 days instead.

Thanks for your help. It's been a while since we have brought guests and I just don't know what the policies are right now.

We are reserving a hotel room at Royal Pacific to use the Express Pass. There are 6 of us and only 5 passes can be used from the standard room (3 adults and 2 children). I have to have my name on the reservation because I have the annual pass, but I can't ride most of the rides due to my current health so my Express Pass would go to waste. Would the other adult that is NOT listed in the room be able to use my room key instead of me and benefit from the express pass? I am NOT saying we would both use it because that would not be right and I'm not wanting to cheat Universal.

If this isn't okay to let them use my hotel Express Pass, I will buy an express passes for the extra adult for the 2 days instead.

Thanks for your help. It's been a while since we have brought guests and I just don't know what the policies are right now.

I dont see why not. there is no way for them to know if the name on the room key = the person holding it

We did this accidentally - my wife had mine and visa versa. I don't look a anything like a "Julie" and nobody ever said a thing. I would highly doubt they would give you a second glance.

The only thing to be careful of is that some EP lines now have facial recognition. As long as the same person uses the EP at those rides you should be OK.

Don't want to wait and have this become a train wreck with others advising how to beat the system.

So, it ends here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter