Question about using Getawaytoday..

maberlyne

Mouseketeer
I read some reviews on the board and it seems like this is a very reputable company, so I'm planning on booking this for a December trip.

Question, though. How flexible is the room type once you book with them? The room I think we'll be booking has either a 1 King or 2 Queens option. Obviously, I'll choose the 2 Queens since we'll be traveling with 4 adults. I noticed the little "subject to availability" at the bottom, though.

So, has anyone ever followed up on their choice after? I read you get the confirmation number after, so you can just call the hotel, I'm guessing? I'm assuming if they get a reservation for 4 adults they would give us the 2 Queens, but I don't want any surprises when we get there :) . I've never booked through a middle company, so I'm new at this.

BTW, we'll maybe be staying at the Castle Inn. Any reviews would be good. I know it's "value," so hopefully it's not too bad. We're just college students looking for a place to sleep!! :)

I have never had a problem with them when I have said 2 beds. You can always follow up with the hotel after you book.
We used to stay at the Castle Inn. The only time we were there was when we slept. We liked it. We used it also because of our budget at the time. It has been about 8 years since we stayed there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter