Question combining contracts

eel

Earning My Ears
We are new to resale, we just passed rofr for a contract for AKV. We already have a direct contract for the same resort, same use year. The new resale contract is supposed to be getting titled the same etc. My question is, once it's all set up, will the points on the 2 contracts combine into 1 point bank or will I see 2 banks of points to book from? Hopefully the question makes sense...

We are new to resale, we just passed rofr for a contract for AKV. We already have a direct contract for the same resort, same use year. The new resale contract is supposed to be getting titled the same etc. My question is, once it's all set up, will the points on the 2 contracts combine into 1 point bank or will I see 2 banks of points to book from? Hopefully the question makes sense...
Hi

If your contracts are named the same, titled the same, has same resort and Use Year then the points will be pooled when you login into your account. When you are making a booking, you get to choose which contract

Hi

If your contracts are named the same, titled the same, has same resort and Use Year then the points will be pooled when you login into your account. When you are making a booking, you get to choose which contract

Thanks, so will I be able to use points from both contracts to book 1 trip so that I'm using any banked or expiring points first from both?

You just can't use the resale points for restricted uses, Disney hotels, cruises... Other than that a point is a point for DVC and RCI reservations.

Reactions: eel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter