Question for Kelly Monaghan...or anyone else that can answer it

sherry7

DIS Veteran
If Kelly can answer this that would be great, if not I'd appreciate help from any of you. I was considering buying Kelly's Universal Studios guidebook. The only one I could find on Amazon was published in March 2000. Is there a 2001 edition out yet? If so, where can I find it? Thanks in advance.

Despite the fact that it was declared out of print AGES ago, Amazon is still selling the first edition of the Universal guide along with the second edition.

You want the second edition published in 2001. The easy way to tell them apart" The 1st edition is called "Universal Studios Escape", the 2nd edition is called "Universal Orlando," reflecting the name change.

The current edition of the book, BTW, is for sale in the parks -- at the Universal Studios store in USF and at Islands of Adventure Traders at IOA.

Sherry, I ordered the book from Kelly's web site at a 20% discount and free shipping! In spite of the fact that it said book rate could take up to 3 weeks to get, I had the book within one week of placing my order online!

Thanks to everyone for your replies. I was able to find it on Amazon after I had the exact title. Between this book, and the other two I ordered: Bob Sehlinger's Unofficial Guide to WDW, and the Passporter guide to WDW, I think I am all set for summertime reading. I can't wait until our September trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter