Question for Loews members....

D

debbie655

We have reservations at the RP in August and I was wondering if Loews members are still receiving the same "perks" as last summer? We received a welcome gift (milk and cookies), my young daughter received a pail and shovel filled with various things and teenagers received a gift as well. I was also wondering about the Grade A kids club. I have another question, I have been reading about the $35 upgrade to club level, is that still available if you've booked at the Entertainment rate? I'm getting really excited about our trip, thanks so much.

Same perks.
Bring the report card! It can have some B's.
Loews 1st Gold members may get a suite upgrade for only $35 per night, if one is available when you arrive.

I have only used an Entertainment rate once because they would not allow me any upgrades, but then again I have found upgrades hard to come by anymore. Plus the suites they have at RP are King suites so it only has a King bed and sleeper sofa so usually a family of 4 is not offered this option. They "allowed" us to upgrade once and my son said it was the most uncomfortable bed he'd ever slept in. In fact he slept on the floor the second night. I am Platinum now and since I can confirm the suite upgrade at time of reservation it is amazing that one is never available when I am staying. The cookies and milk are still available - it's so nice for the kids. Hope you have better luck with your upgrades than I have. I think alot of it has to do with the hotel and the clerk.

No problem about the upgrade, I was just curious. I am just so happy to be able to stay there this year because the Entertainment rates are really hard to come by. Luckily I was flexable in my vacation time. What do the kids receive with the Grade A card? I know our first year here I wasn't sure and we ordered many drinks by the pool and found out later that my daughter could have received hers free. Is that what it is, the free drinks for the kids?

Yes, those cookies ARE delicious SpideyHulk24!

Free drink or dessert at their restaurants. Not much but the kids feel like they are special.

Last summer at the Hard Rock, I was told that the kids report card had to be straight As to qualify for that promotion. None of my kids is straight As, so we walked away empty handed. I asked 2 different days, and was told the same thing. (this was August of 2003)

We did it at both PBH and RPR and there were B's on the report card. It is such low dollar reward that I think that its pretty cheap of HRH not to acknowledge the kids. My daughter's teacher sent home a note of how proud she was that DD went from 2.5 to 4 in reading. I'm thinking about calling RPR and arranging something a little better than a free soda. They will do whatever you are willing to pay for including character appearances. My kids like HRH the best but the other 2 actually treat them better.

I'm a Loews Gold member and booked a standard room at RPR at Entertainment rate. I was offered an upgrade to the Presidential Suite for an additional $35 per night. I didn't even ask if an upgrade was available, it was just offered to me. This was on 04/25/04. We received our welcome gift and my 2 year old Niece received a bucket & shovel. HTH! Have fun on your vacation! :D

You mean an upgrade can actually happen?????!!!!!!!!!! I am also a gold member and stayed there for 7 nights last July. My ressie is for 10 nights in July at RPR club level and each time I've called to check about the $35 upgrade, I am told it would only be king suite.......which would still be wonderful! Curious, did you take the pres. suite upgrade for $35??

Our school district does not do A's or B's. They either mastered the subject(85-100), is proficient in it(65-84), or has not yet mastered.(below 65) Do they having anything for report cards that don't have A's or B's like our district does?

Originally posted by sweetheart2576
Our school district does not do A's or B's. They either mastered the subject(85-100), is proficient in it(65-84), or has not yet mastered.(below 65) Do they having anything for report cards that don't have A's or B's like our district does?

I would think they should honor your kid's report cards like any other. Obviously the 85-100 grades are A's & B's. :teacher:

right?

curly :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter