Question on Universal Front of the Line Passes

DLRimagineer

Earning My Ears
I'm very interested in purchasing these popular passes, but i've heard that on some rides they automatically seat you in the last 2 rows if you have these passes. Is that true? I'm a strictly "sit in the front row" kinda person and would like some insight on this. Can i purchase these passes and still request to be seated in the front on rides? Thanks for the help!

We always got seated in back on the Jurassic Park ride - but you might be able to ask the attendent to get front. On the other rides Mummy for example, no set pattern. Other items tram, show, got in first so could pick where you wanted. We loved the FOL since we knew we couldn't get their at openings and it was a Sunday (July 2nd). Boy was it crowded! We also splurged and got Priority parking - can't remember price exactly - I think in the range of 17-20 vs 10, but much closer, no tram and made the walk after much easier!

FOL passes are great, we used them in May. Any rides we wanted to sit in the front row we just asked the attendent and they were more than willing to accomodate us (we are a family of 4). If you want to do the whole park in a day I would advise you use the FOL passes, this is the only way we will see Universal in the future.

heidimn said:
We always got seated in back on the Jurassic Park ride - but you might be able to ask the attendent to get front. On the other rides Mummy for example, no set pattern. Other items tram, show, got in first so could pick where you wanted. We loved the FOL since we knew we couldn't get their at openings and it was a Sunday (July 2nd). Boy was it crowded! We also splurged and got Priority parking - can't remember price exactly - I think in the range of 17-20 vs 10, but much closer, no tram and made the walk after much easier!

17 bucks on the parking, we had right next to the entrance. All we did is ask the attendant to be seated in the front and got what we asked for.

Jack pirate:

Ok that makes me sleep much better now at night knowing that :cool1: Now has anyone ever eaten at WASABI at Universal City Walk? All reviews and criticism welcome as we are considering eating there for dinner after we're done with the park. Thanks again!

heidimn said:

I don't quite understand the point of the Priority Parking. It's $7 more and you as far as I can tell, you end up bypassing Citywalk. If you're planning on going there afterwards anyway, you'd have to walk all the way back to get to the Priority Parking, wouldn't you?

Honestly, the walking distance between priority parking and regular parking (like in the Jurassic lot) isn't necessarily that big. I'd say unless it's later in the morning, when the regular lots would be filling up, or unless you have trouble walking, go with the cheaper option.

MadeToLove said:
Honestly, the walking distance between priority parking and regular parking (like in the Jurassic lot) isn't necessarily that big. I'd say unless it's later in the morning, when the regular lots would be filling up, or unless you have trouble walking, go with the cheaper option.

Considering how often I go there, I would go broke if I did priority. Hehe.

Yes if you were going to do Citywalk may not make since, but since we got there a bit later and wanted a quick out to drive down to GC in DLR it was worth it for $7 - shared a lunch to make up for the difference - so for us it was worth it - it all depends!

We do not mind walking. We walked CityWalk twice last summer. We found that being close to the exit allows us to putting packages away in the car and having a quick exit is worth the $7.

Jack pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter