Question please help.

AmyWilliams

Earning My Ears
I am no where near getting married(to young and same-sex marriage isn't legal in my state or Florida.) I was looking at the Disney wedding site and decided that I would like to get married their if my partner agrees. I love the wishes collection and would love to have the ceremony either in Japan or United Kingdom. How hard is it to get one of these locations?
I want a Doctor Who themed wedding (this might change over time or because of my partner) but would that be allowed at Disney? I saw that they do custom themed weddings even ones that aren't Disney themed but I still wonder.
I also love the Grad Flordian for the reception the golds would work with the Doctor who theme but not all the pink. Could I change some of the pink to blue?
Sorry for the long questions.

The most difficult place to get for a ceremony venue is the wedding pavilion. I don't think the Epcot venues are that difficult, nor are sea breeze point or the wedding gazebo. Part of the reason the Epcot venues aren't too bad is the ceremony time: 9 am. If you do any day other than Saturday, it's probably even easier.

As for theming, I believe you can do any theme you want. Disney won't restrict. There might be restrictions on what Disney can set out; you might have to do it yourself. I'm not positive, however. Some venues also have restrictions that Disney has to provide al the decor and floral. Ballrooms generally do not have this restriction.

If you don't like the color of something, I wouldn't be surprised if Disney floral could do something about it. However, it won't necessarily be cheap. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

We're planning an Epcot ceremony as well. We'll find out in a few months if we get our venue choice or not.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter