Question regarding UOAP Premier with Express after 4 PM

Michiel

DVC Member | Visited all Disney Parks
Hi all,

So I'm considering buying either a Preffered or Premier Annual Pass for UO in 2019. One of the unique selling points for a Premier for me, would be the included Universal Express after 4 PM.

However, on most of my visits, I will be accompanied by family / friends who don't have an annual pass and / or Universal Express.

Question 1:
Online, I've read that on some days you can buy day of Universal Express after 4 PM. Is this regularly available, or only during select times of the year?

Question 2:
Touring plans has info on their website saying they can usually bring a companion along with their UO Premier AP Express after 4 PM. Does anyone have experience with this and would this be something to take a guess on?

TIA!

I have never seen where you can buy EP for after 4.

I think it will be a your mileage may vary about if you are allowed to bring someone else with you.

I have not seen that offered, but I do have a Premier pass, and it is wonderful. I do not believe that you can have a tag along unless they are under 3 years old. Everytime we use it, they scan each pass. It's only one time per attraction. The preferred parking is great, as well as the discounts and the free ticket to HHN.

I have friends I met up with that have the premier ep

I have always had to show my hotel ep in order to ride with them for the after 4 ride ep ride lines

I have heard on the express pass that they do not enforce the only 1 pass per ride per day. Anyone that has one, can you share your experience with them allowing you to use the pass multiple times on the same ride?

they scan the pass, it comes up on screen if valid or not, no circumventing the rules- @thbcthomas. If you want unlimited stay in a deluxe onsite hotel.
I KNOW they do this as we had an issue when we first got our Premier AP that somehow said they weren't valid-even though the date clearly said they were, and we hadn't scanned in to the ride yet (again-can see on the screen), and obviously used to get into park. Took GS a couple days to get it straight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter