Questions about Bippity Boppity Boutique and Cinderella's Royal Table

Deeva007

Earning My Ears
I am so excited that I was able to snag a reservation for CRT for 7:15 on our full day night at Disney!! We have BBB appointments at 6:15. Fireworks are at 8. So here are my questions:

1. Will we have enough time to finish up our appt at BBB and make it to CRT?
2. Can you see the MK fireworks from CRT?
3. My older Daughter will be just turned 6 and younger one almost 3 (so obviously no ticket)-- How strict is BBB in letting in the almost 3 year old? I cant take one in without the other and I dont want to get their hopes up if it wont work.

Thanks,, any tips and info are appreciated!!

I hope your 6 yo doesn’t have to miss out on BBB because younger sister isn’t old enough yet. The younger one can come in with you to watch. You can still let her choose a princess dress to bring from home and maybe put a tiara in her hair yourself...you can make her feel special with a DIY makeover and since she’s not even 3 I would think she’d be fine with that.

My understanding is that you cannot see the fireworks from CRT. I know the windows in there are tiny. If I remember correctly from the last time we were there, the tables near the windows were 2 person tables. Hopefully someone else can either confirm or deny what I am say but I would not expect to see anything while you are dining.

it might be tight to get from BBB to CRT. Even though you have an appointment they are not always running on time. I have always made ours for first thing in the morning. 1 year they didn't take us until like 30 minutes or longer after our scheduled time. The 2nd time was closer to the scheduled time but still had to weight. I feel like I always spend over an hour in BBB.

We didn’t even get called into my daughter’s BBB appointment until 45 minutes after the time of her appointment. I think you’re cutting it too close.

You will see very little of the fireworks from CRT. They do pipe in the music.

I really don't think you will be done with BBB in time for CRT. They also will not take your almost three year old. Finally, even if you could see the fireworks from CRT you will be missing most of the Happily Ever After show which is projected on the front side of the castle. Unlike Wishes fireworks you really do need to watch the fireworks from the front view of the castle with Happily Ever After to get the full effect of the show. So sorry to have to rain on your parade.

After we did BBB, they sent us next door (I forget the name of the store) to have pictures taken. So, BBB took under an hour, but adding the pictures including the fact that there were a couple people in front of us, the whole process took almost 1 1/2 hours.

The later in the day you appointment is, the more likely BBB is to be running late. But the same applies to CRT.

The windows in CRT are narrow, very limited visibility outside.

They are strict with the 3 year old rule. The products they use say for 3 and up, so for liability purposes they will not make exceptions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!