Questions about Booking ADRs

Frozen2014

DIS Veteran
We are coming Aug 27th, staying onsite. We have a 4 day park ticket.
For our dates, I was told that on Feb 29th we can book our ADRs.

We only have 1 ADR that we want to book (Boma breakfast), but it will be for either the 2nd or 3rd park day.

Feb 29th is two weeks today.
If I look at Boma, you can currently only book it up to Aug 13th, which means exactly 2 weeks, the calendar will reach Aug 27th.

A few questions...
  1. On Feb 29th, can I book ADRs for any day of our trip? Or will only Aug 27th open up? Then on Mar 1, I can book Aug 28th, etc.
  2. I believe there is no fee for booking for booking and as long as we cancel beforehand, there is no charge. Correct? The only reason I would book two mornings is I want to book Boma on our Epcot day. But with Food & Wine dates currently unknown, and FastPass availability at HS, our Epcot vs HS stay isn't known yet. Thus, I'm thinking of booking both, and keep only the that ends up being our Epcot day.
  3. Boma opens at 7:30am and I'm thinking of trying for an ADR between 7:30am-7:45am depending on what is available. We are a family of 4. Is this ADR hard to get where I should be online ready to book at 7am? Or is it generally pretty open since it's not CRT or BOG? One option is a Friday morning. The other is a Sat morning (in case that makes a difference)

You can’t see dates you are not eligible to book. When your window opens, it will include your check in date + the balance of your stay

no fees as long as cancellation is within cancel window

boma is popular but not insanely so, you should be fine

You should not have any problems getting a reservation for Boma for breakfast. I've never booked it out 180 days - usually day of or walk-up (with minimal wait). Most recently we went to Boma during Thanksgiving weekend for Breakfast and made a reservation the day before - there were plenty of openings/times.

Thank you. Great to know that I don't have to be up extra early on a Saturday morning...lol.
We do want close to opening but seems like it's ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter