Questions about Hotels and DCL transfers in NYC...

Iris1974

Dis Veteran
Hi,

I was wondering what hotels DCL uses in NYC that have DCL transfers from the hotel to the port and from the port to the airport like JFK. Also what do the transfers cost? Thanks. :flower1:

They only use the New York Marriott Marquis, you can fly in/out of JFK or LGA. Don't know the prices, but the hotel is definitely not going to be cheap.

Uber and book your own hotels. It will be half the cost. It's a 15 minute walk from time square (where the Marriott marquitt is )to the port. I would suggest flying into EWR less traffic. It cost us 47.00 dollars to uber to Times Square. We stayed at the double tree suites. We walked from the port to our hotel after cruise. We also walked to Times Square from port before cruise. There were four of us with 6 rolling bags. New York is easy to navigate by foot. I personally would not spend the money on disney transportation.
Just to add we're from the suburbs of Phoenix and like most big cities we've traveled to it was easier then I expected.

I concur with using Newark. Very easy transportation into NYC, and we found the flights were much more reasonably priced.

Someone on our NYC cruise used Disney transfers from JFK, and if I recall correctly it was $100 per person round trip. Since taxi service is a flat rate of $52 plus tolls, the Disney service is priced high.

This fall the Marriott Marquis was the only hotel Disney used in NYC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter