Questions for our February Trip

greenkai3000

DIS Veteran
Never been to TDR in mid February so I'm not sure what crowds are going to be like, so we have a few questions please?

1) Indy will be down for refurbishments , and ToT will be having their special Level 13 edition. what would the suggested priority be for Fast Passes then? Is the Nemo ride now more popular than TSM?

2) Anna and Elsa's Frozen Fantasy , Duffys Heart Warming Days, and Pixars Playtime events will all be going at the same time. So that means special food, and snacks. Does that mean the regular snacks and food both parks usually offer aren't available? I'd hate to miss out on getting my chicken leg, ukiwa bun, and green alien dumpling fixes.

3) Are there new popcorn buckets available for those events, and will there be regular ones for sale too? Is there a place to find out where to find each one?

Thanks for the help.

3) Are there new popcorn buckets available for those events, and will there be regular ones for sale too? Is there a place to find out where to find each one?

Can only help with your last question. Current popcorn buckets and where to find them, in Japanese, but not too bad to figure out with Google translate.

TDL:
http://info.tokyodisneyresort.jp/menu/recommend/detail_164d07b12874ef2bb7689fa529a57b82.html

TDS:
http://info.tokyodisneyresort.jp/menu/recommend/detail_ff78be8375281f0c7c7a12b680ecabd0.html

Never been to TDR in mid February so I'm not sure what crowds are going to be like, so we have a few questions please?

1) Indy will be down for refurbishments , and ToT will be having their special Level 13 edition. what would the suggested priority be for Fast Passes then? Is the Nemo ride now more popular than TSM?

2) Anna and Elsa's Frozen Fantasy , Duffys Heart Warming Days, and Pixars Playtime events will all be going at the same time. So that means special food, and snacks. Does that mean the regular snacks and food both parks usually offer aren't available? I'd hate to miss out on getting my chicken leg, ukiwa bun, and green alien dumpling fixes.

TSM is by far the most popular ride at DisneySea. Almost everyone makes a run for TSM first thing in the morning. But if you've been on TSM in the US, the ride is exactly the same. The theming in the line is fantastic though. If you're pressed for time, I probably would not prioritize it. But if you want to ride it for sure, you should get the fast passes first thing. For our first day, we first got a fast pass for ToT and then went to Journey to the Center of the Earth and then 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea - walked on for both.

I think that some of the regular park snacks aren't available to make room for the special event snacks ( for example the Chandu tail was sadly unavailable). However, the Ukiwa bun was available (yum) and the green alien dumpling were also available (only at DisneySea though). I think I saw the chicken legs, but not 100% sure.

I don't know about crowds in Feb, but we went Mon-Thu in mid-January and the lines were very short for the most part (except for TSM and the Duffy/Shellie May meet and greets). We enjoyed our visit so much that we went back on a Sunday afternoon, and crowd levels were considerably higher. We just got back home earlier this week.

Hope this helps!

TSM is by far the most popular ride at DisneySea. Almost everyone makes a run for TSM first thing in the morning. But if you've been on TSM in the US, the ride is exactly the same. The theming in the line is fantastic though. If you're pressed for time, I probably would not prioritize it. But if you want to ride it for sure, you should get the fast passes first thing. For our first day, we first got a fast pass for ToT and then went to Journey to the Center of the Earth and then 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea - walked on for both.

I think that some of the regular park snacks aren't available to make room for the special event snacks ( for example the Chandu tail was sadly unavailable). However, the Ukiwa bun was available (yum) and the green alien dumpling were also available (only at DisneySea though). I think I saw the chicken legs, but not 100% sure.

I don't know about crowds in Feb, but we went Mon-Thu in mid-January and the lines were very short for the most part (except for TSM and the Duffy/Shellie May meet and greets). We enjoyed our visit so much that we went back on a Sunday afternoon, and crowd levels were considerably higher. We just got back home earlier this week.

Hope this helps!

Thank you as well for the reply

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!