Questions for our first cruise on Royal

We are going on that exact cruise in September. This is my first cruise since our honeymoon almost 19 years ago, and the very first for our kids. I would love to hear how it goes for you!

Thanks for this post. We are also switching next year. I love all things a Disney except the cost. Also trying to do lots of research like I did with our first DCL to maximize the good points and avoid rookie cons.

One question about dining. DH and I love Palo's brunch to be able to have one adult only meal together. It seems like all of the specialty dining allow kids. Is that true? And is there an adult only brunch or dinner option?

Any tips about Labadee? Where are the good "free" parts of the island?

We are staying in the Boardwalk balconies that include the coke package. Do the coke machines have non-soda options like Powerade? DD gave up soda for Lent one year and decided to stop drinking it after, so that perk will be wasted on her.

Comment about Dunns Falls. I would say good water shoes with good gripping tread are a must. We went on our honeymoon and DH fell and bruised his tail bone. Our friends went on a different cruise and one of them slipped a broke his arm. Beautiful but very slippery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!