Questions for you Disney experts

chellebelle

Mouseketeer
Do you know if they will continue to have the Fantasmic show or will it finish when the 50th anniv fisnises in September. I have heard of some people booking the fantasmic dessert buffet for the fantasmic show,

My question is how does one book something special like that I would like to book it for my husband and I for an anniversary gift. or if you can think of anty other ideas I can do in the park I would appreciate all the suggestions.

Thank you

Since Fantasmic is in no way related to the 50th (the show has been around since 1992), it'll keep going. It will go down for refurbs now and then, though.

Fantasmic was never part of the 50th celebration .. it runs everyday during the summer and holidays and only on weekends during off season ... I don't know about the rehab schedule though ... I know it's hard to book the dessert buffet ... I am sure someone else will be along to answer that hehehe

Here's some info I found on the DIS about Fantasmic. I also read that you can only make the ressies 30 days before, so I would call at 8am!

http://allearsnet.com/dlr/tp/dl/fantas.htm

You could also do a search of the DIS for "fantasmic dessert buffet", I am sure you would find some more info.

I plan on booking it for my Dh also when we go as a surprise!

YOu want to call the morning one month before- so say you want to go on Sept 10- you would want to call on Aug 10. Sometimes that is 30 days, sometimes its 31.

I hear that is is pretty popular, I would have a couple days in mind just in case your first choice gets booked up before you get through. I have not actually called myself yet, but I heard that it books quickly on these boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter