• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick Question about my FW Vacation

twfleming

Earning My Ears
We have made plans to stay at a FW cabin the first week of November. We plan on staying 5 nights. 2 days will be spent at Disney world. There will be 3 adults and a 2 year old.

Are we going to have enough to do the 3 days that are spent at Fort Wilderness? Should we plan another day at Animal Kingdom?

Just Curious....

Thanks for your opinion

Tom

First off, welcome to the boards!:wave: I do know there are a lot of wonderful things to do at FW, but I'm not sure if there is enough to keep you occupied for 3 days. I would definitely plan for one more day in a park, then you can do the Petting Zoo, the campfire program, play at the beach, rent bikes or take a carriage ride, swim....I'm sure you'll find plenty!;)

I'm not 100% sure that you are allowed to swim in Bay Lake (and considering that I've heard stories of crocks being in there, I'm not too sure I'd want to!:earseek: ) I was talking about swimming in the heated pools!! The beach is a great place to take the kids at night to see the fireworks too!!

You can't swim in the lake. There are signs on the beach. But in addition to what's already been mentioned, there are trail rides, you can rent boats. But I think I agree that you might want to plan a third day in the parks. FW is great, but three days might be a bit much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter