Quick reprot of last 5 days

zaccy

Mouseketeer
Just did a really long post only to have it go flying off into cyber space :sad2:

We all arrived in one piece but have been really knocked arround by jet lag - awake at 2am and giving up at 4.30am and going out looking for a macca's for food. Not much better the next night.

STill we managed to stummble over to Disneyland which according to cast members was pretty quiet, that being the case I would hate to see busy.

Did a magic morning on the Thursday (9am) and after a few hours went over to California Adventure which was much smaller than I had expected. Did another magic morning on the Saturday (7am) which was great,really quiet and nice and cool we got alot done even juggling the kids who are not that adventurous and their mother (me!) who does not do roller coasters and had that confirmed after going on space mountain :scared1::scared1::scared1: what on earth was I thinking - Oh yes I know Ummm I am at Dsineyland I should try this, the 6 year old wants to go who will sit with her, come on it can't be that bad, it might not be open agian if you change your mind (had been cloesd on and off for days) EVIL EVIL RIDE STill it made for a good photo when you get off the ride at the end :rotfl2:

World of colour (or should I say 'color') was very good and we managed to get quite a good spot even though we arrived at 7.30pm. We had fast passes which we go at 9.30am as we were staying at the Grand Californian.

Need to get off this computer and get ready for a day in LA.

Feel free to ask questions I have no idea what people are interested in and want to here about.

Hey Zaccy. Sorry to hear the jetlag is a problem. We had read somewhere that if you can get a swim in the first day it helps. We did just that last year when we hit LA and didn't find jetlag much of a problem (that is until we flew home :lmao:). This time we are flying into New York so no pool to be had so we will see how that goes.

I love Magic Mornings and am glad to hear you've made good use of them.

As for going on Space Mountain, that may have been a little too adventurous :rotfl2:. But good for you anyway.

Keep updating us and keep having fun.

Hi Zaccy. Nice to hear from you 'on site'; so to speak. Hope that you are over the jetlag and that sleep patterns are falling into a nice routine again.

If you did Space Mountain, can I assume that you've also gotten on the Matterhorn, Splash and Big Thunder Mountains? If so, then it's a small step towards Screamin' from there.....albeit an upsidedown one. :rotfl2:

What was World of Colo(u)r like? And as to what I'd like to know about.....everything!!

Keep in touch when you can and I hope you're have a fabulous time.

princess::upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter