Quick run down of the BWV’s

MinnieFan4ever

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We have been home a week now form our stay at the BWV’s. In short, it was a fantastic trip! We were originally assigned a first floor one bedroom. I received the room ready notification at the airport and called to see if I could get it switched to 2nd floor or higher. This was a mother/daughter trip and my daughter didn’t want to be on the first floor. It was not a problem and we were moved to the 5th floor over looking the main pool. Great people watching. As far as the room goes, no real complaints. Does it need refurbishment? Yes, yes it does. Was it icky? Nope, not at all. The only “problem“ area was the kitchen faucet. The whole faucet would go 360 and spin and the handles would also spin. You had to turn the handle to just the right spot to get the water to stop flowing. I could see if you had younger kids it be a quite comical. Other things in the room were showing it’s age but it didn’t detract from our stay. The room was quite clean. Happy to answer any questions if I can 😄.

We recently stayed with two little ones at BWVs and I was blown away. I thought it was a great, well cared for resort. No room issues other than needing refurbishment. We had a standard studio at it was perfect. The pool slide was down while we were there but otherwise enjoyed other offerings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter