Quick ticket question please

DnA2010

Rope Drop!
We are here now, first park day tomorrow- my party has 6 tickets, I have downloading the ap and added the tickets, can my sister have them on her phone also? We are thinking we will get 3 Max passes, as w3 have 2 toddlers, so are thinking we will use rider swap, can we get fast passes on the other 3 tickets? Are they the paper fast passes if you don’t use maxpass?

We are here now, first park day tomorrow- my party has 6 tickets, I have downloading the ap and added the tickets, can my sister have them on her phone also? We are thinking we will get 3 Max passes, as w3 have 2 toddlers, so are thinking we will use rider swap, can we get fast passes on the other 3 tickets? Are they the paper fast passes if you don’t use maxpass?
Yes. She can scan the tickets into her app as well. And yes if you don’t use maxpass you’ll have to get the FPs at the kiosks which are paper.

Yes. She can scan the tickets into her app as well. And yes if you don’t use maxpass you’ll have to get the FPs at the kiosks which are paper.

The paper is just a reminder of the FastPass time. You'll have to scan the ticket that you got the Fastpass for at the FP kiosk to enter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter