Quieter Room at Sapphire Falls

jsmla

DIS Veteran
Which view category would you book if looking for a quieter room? We’d especially like to be away from any nighttime lounge/bar type thing. I’ve already pretty much ruled out a pool view due to the number of reviews complaining about noise.

Thanks!

The Guest Houses are all pretty much away from the central lobby area.

But, Guest House 3 has some rooms that are close to or face the outside terrace of Strong Water Bar and also the boat dock. On the other side of that part of the building they have the area for the Caribbean Carnivale.

It’s not on late but you can hear it when it’s on.

Guest Houses 1 and 2 both have pool views. Maybe put your request for non pool view on your reservation.

Thanks! My choices are standard, pool or lagoon view. I had to deal with what felt like an all night party at Aventura and am a bit gun shy as a result.

We really don’t care about the view itself. Any idea which category would give us the best chance of a quiet room?

Oh I understand that!! Inconsiderate folks are the worst.

There’s a mix of rooms in each guest house. With a pool view you could be in GH 1 or 2.

Lagoon view could be GH 2 or 3. So, that could be near Strong Water balcony if you were put in 3.

Maybe Guest House 2 standard would suit you better as you‘re not bothered about a view. Although I would ask for a high floor too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter