Quite a few questions

Craze

Earning My Ears
Hi I'm a newbie here so i need help with HK Disneyland.
I'm aiming at going to Hong Kong Disneyland in January 2016 And I have a list of questions.
I have 2 sons with special needs both are autistic. Do they have a disability pass like the US ones?
I'm wondering if doing the park in 2 days is more a feasible option due to their needs?
Also what's the better option doing it first thing on our trip or last thing?
We will be traveling from Australia so which ever way we will be tired!!
Thanks in advance
Craze !

I can't comment on the disability pass, but we (two adults) spent two days at the park and it was great.

If we'd really tried, maybe we could have squeezed everything into a single day, but in my opinion the more Disney the better and I certainly didn't tire of the park after two days. I would have happily returned for a third day if we'd had the time!

Are you only travelling to Hong Kong? If so, I would imagine that Disneyland may be the highlight of your visit, so I would be tempted to leave it until the end. Maybe you could take it slightly easier the day before and ensure that you get a really good sleep the night before.

Hi I'm a newbie here so i need help with HK Disneyland.
I'm aiming at going to Hong Kong Disneyland in January 2016 And I have a list of questions.

Welcome to the boards. And congratulations on having a trip planned. There are a number of Aussies that have travelled to HKDL and hopefully at least someone else will wander in here and see this thread as well.

I have 2 sons with special needs both are autistic. Do they have a disability pass like the US ones?

I remember seeing a section on the HKDL website when I was researching my trip a couple of years ago. I don't have first hand experience so if the website doesn't provide you with the answers you're looking for, I'd recommend that you call the HKDL guest services. I found them incredibly helpful whenever I rang to chat to them.

https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/guest-services/guests-with-disabilities/

I'm wondering if doing the park in 2 days is more a feasible option due to their needs?

Depending on your holiday plans, if you can allow the extra day(s), I would definitely consider 2 days. It also depends on how busy the park is in January.

Also what's the better option doing it first thing on our trip or last thing?

I wanted to do Disney last for my trip. But then I realised that if I did it last, I would be overlapping with public holidays in Hong Kong....and heaps more people in the parks (particularly those from mainland China). So, I moved the Disney part to the start of the trip. Unless you have a similar situation, pick whichever option suits your travel plans best.

We will be traveling from Australia so which ever way we will be tired!!
Thanks in advance
Craze !

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter