• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

R....a fraud case money back from paypal

megaelch

European Outpost
just wanted to let everyone know...:

I filed a complaint in the well known fraud case with R.... on 11th of april and today received a mail from paypal and was credited my complete 310 USD on my credit card.. isn't that great...... poooooohhhh saved a lot of pinmoney... good luck for all the others still waiting
your pinpal from germany

Stephan

That is great news... I also wanted to say Hi. It was very nice to meet you on your trip to WDW.

Hi Nat....
thanks for the greetings... it was fun meeting you, too... unluckily i had not the time to trade as much as i wanted, because of my delayed suitcase... so i could not make it to the meetings... anyhow.. next trip is to paris, if there are some people here in europe that will get there a.. up.. they are so lazy.. only 1 hour by plane from anywhere here in europe.. but they will not go..
anyhow... hope you had fun, too....

Stephan

No Paypal refund for me so far.
But very glad to hear you got your refund.

I called paypal just now. (The phone number listed is in the city where I live.) The rep apologized for the long response time and said she would "shoot me an e-mail tonight" after she researches the status a little more.:rolleyes:

I really hope it is resolved soon for you guys. By the time the bomb exploded, the Mrs had held on to my payment and just sent it back.

But I just heard from the post office on a fraud complaint I filed over a month ago. If you guys think it is easier to track down money orders don't kid yourselves! The individual has been given 45 additional days, on top of two months after I sent my check, to refund my money. If he does not, then I contact the federal office again...

Credit card payments give you sure faster refunds.

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter