Radisson $109.00 per night

leslieh

DIS Veteran
Called this a.m. and was told the cruise parking deal is $109.00 per night. We need two rooms. Did some people get this for $59.00 rate for cruise, but not leaving a car? For this price, i can stay at howardjohnson express, and pay for parking, comes out about 10.00 cheaper per room. thanks for any info.

I have heard some posters say they just booked their room with a special code and did not buy the cruise parking package. I don't know if that is allowed or not.

We are paying $99 with the VISIT FLORIDA rate for 1/3/03 for the 2 room suite (don't need parking). We booked online.

MJ

leslieh ~
Yes, I have read where some people got the special rate of $59, $79, $99 and used their parking lot while on cruise. I think it must depend on which rep. you talk to ;) . We have 5 rooms reserved in Dec. at the $59 FALL promo. As we are flying in the nite before and using 'Yourride', parking is not an issue.
Wish you luck :)

We stayed at the Radisson last week for the $59 rate AND parked our car for the duration of the cruise for no extra charge. We didn't inquire about parking until the morning we were leaving and were just told where we could park. No problems.

We had the $59 rate this past July and had no problem leaving our car for the week.

We also stayed at the Radisson for $59 a night and parked our car for the 7 day cruise. When we checked in, we were asked which cruise line we were going on and when we said Disney, the girl at the desk said to be out front around 10:45 and we'd be shuttled to the docks. She told us where to park our car and we didn't pay any extra for this at all. This was for the 7 day Eastern Caribbean on Sept. 21st. After the cruise, we were waiting for the Radisson shuttle and the Avis driver asked if anyone was going to the Radisson and if so, he'd take them even though they weren't renting anything from them. Everyone was very accomodating. It was a great start to our vacation.

thanks to all who posted, but my DD who works for Disney wants us to stay with her at DW for the night. I will still keep this as an option.

We are booked at the Radisson for feb. 22. We are paying 79.00 per night. I asked for the fall promotion. It was available online, but when I called and spoke to the rep, she was not sure about it. She put me on hold and came back and said I could have that rate since it was available online. If your book online, just type in FALL where it asks for the promotion code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter