raft ride(s) at the water parks

Lorix2

<font color=blue>Pixie and Dylan's mom<br><font co
We're planning on visiting at least one or both this coming trip.

My DD10 is extremely fearful of ANY drops, slides are fine, but sudden drops make her really afraid. (made our last trip very hard as to what we could all do as a family)

Can you please help me describe to her what to expect since she really wants us to do the family ride at BB?

She's worried we might flip over, fall out, or have a huge drop at the end like JTA @ SW. This ride really drove her over the edge, she was hysterical for quite some time after coming off of it.

I assured her we'd be safe and millions of kids her age & younger love it so much they do it over and over again.

HELP please..:(

Thanks alot!

The family raft ride at BB is very long and big and the huge raft goes back and forth and sometimes is does seem like you could tip over but its very fun. I dont remember if there was a big drop at the end, but I doubt it.

If I remember correctly, there was more of a slide down rather than a drop at the end. I had a disposable water camera in my hand and cant remeber it being a "drop". ( you should see the pix of my daughters face,lol) I believe you can see the end of the ride tho... this might help you make a decision and maybe ease your daughters mind if she can see what shes in for. My son also hates rides that drop (who is now serving in the Air Force, can you believe it?) really enjoyed that ride. Hope I helped.

Hi. Is the family raft ride at Typhoon Lagoon shorter, not as high, less scary for the little ones? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter