Rainforest Cafe-anyone get PS for January yet?

blondeqtip

Mouseketeer
I have been trying to reservations for the Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney for the past few days. They keep telling me that they aren't taking PS's yet for January and was told to call back in December.

The person I spoke with today said if you belong to the Safari Club, you can just show your card and will be seated in 20 mins. Is that true?

Has anyone had any luck with getting a PS in January 2005?

I did manage to secure a booking for New Years Day, party of 7 at 7. It does seem like people are being told conflicting information when they ring though.
Claire

Originally posted by kdibattista
I absolutely LOVE the Safari Club.... not only does it get you to the front but you also get a free appetizer each visit.

Have you used your Safari Club in the Downtown Disney RFK? Do you find it gives you the same benefit as a PS in terms of wait time?

Would be a comfort to have a PS (as reassurance) and then show the Safari Club when I get there as backup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter