Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney question

Yes they do, you need to call the restaurant directly. I would recommend making a reservation. We were just there on 6/30 and the place was mobbed....for those w/o a PS the wait time was nearly 2 hours!

I just called disney this morning and asked about a PS for the rainforest cafe in dtd and they said they don't take PS's for it it is strictly a walk in basis unless you have a large party. You can only make PS's for the rainforest in animal kingdom.This is what i was told

i posted too soon. you can't make the PS thru disney even though the rainforest's website says too. according to other posters you need to call the rainforest directly at 407-827-8500.

DS works at Rainforest Cafe in New Jersey - he says if you join their "Safari Club" you get next available seat when you get to the podium at any Rainforest Cafe. I think there is a charge to join, but you also get discounts.

I called a week and a half ago to make a PS at the DTD RFC, and was told by the CM that you can't make them through the regular number. That CM gave me the number at Rainforest Cafe and I was able to get lunch for DS and me for any time I wanted. The woman I spoke with at RFC said it WAS a reservation, so that I should be sure to be there on time.

I'll report back as to what the wait was when I return! I hope the range on those beeper things is big enough to let me go shopping...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter