• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest Cafe PS Switch?

heather208

Earning My Ears
Hello. I just made my PS for the Animal Kingdom Rainforest on Sept 22 and the only time they had for a party of 5 was at 12:45. I was hoping to get something sooner. Anyone have a party of 5 PS around 11:30-12:00 that would like to switch with me?

Why don't you look into joining the Safari Club? The cost is $15, but you get a $10 certificate for joining, and you can save 10% on meals/merchandise. Also, SC members get preferred seating consideration. You might be able to walk up at 11:15-11:30, show your card, and have a relatively short wait.

Not sure how to post a link, but you should be able to Google it with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter