• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rate My ADR's

Mr Wes

Mouseketeer
The family and I have finalized our plans. We'll be at the World Sept 25th - Oct 2nd for free dinning. (did it last year and loved it)

I made all my ADR's but would like to know your opinions and your suggestions....We did not get Park Hoppers this year so I would like to keep to restaurants at the parks...

Sept 25th - Arrival day. Dinner at the resort
Sept 26th - Magic Kingdom - Dinner @ Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Sept 27th - EPCOT- Lunch @ Coral Reef Restaurant (should I consider something different?)
Sept 28th - Animal Kingdom - Breakfast @ Tusker House
Sept 29th - Magic Kingdom - Breakfast @ CRT
Sept 30th - DHS - Lunch @ Planet Hollywood (cant change this one, my wife loved it there last year)
Oct 1st - EPCOT - Lunch @ Tepan Edo

Im not to sure about Coral Reef and Tony's Town Square, can I do better? I tried to get into Le Cellier but that was impossible.

I am trying Tony's this time too. I know the reviews are not the best, but honestly Magic Kingdom doesn't have great choices for places without characters and I have heard sitting outside is GREAT!. I did Coral Reef last year and the food was OK. Not great. The place was cool though. I would keep trying for Le Cellier...you could get lucky. Our dinner there last trip was our favorite meal of our 10 days.

The family and I have finalized our plans. We'll be at the World Sept 25th - Oct 2nd for free dinning. (did it last year and loved it)

I made all my ADR's but would like to know your opinions and your suggestions....We did not get Park Hoppers this year so I would like to keep to restaurants at the parks...

Sept 25th - Arrival day. Dinner at the resort
Sept 26th - Magic Kingdom - Dinner @ Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Sept 27th - EPCOT- Lunch @ Coral Reef Restaurant (should I consider something different?)
Sept 28th - Animal Kingdom - Breakfast @ Tusker House
Sept 29th - Magic Kingdom - Breakfast @ CRT
Sept 30th - DHS - Lunch @ Planet Hollywood (cant change this one, my wife loved it there last year)
Oct 1st - EPCOT - Lunch @ Tepan Edo

Im not to sure about Coral Reef and Tony's Town Square, can I do better? I tried to get into Le Cellier but that was impossible.

We will be there the same week and are going to many of the same parks as you! And we are eating at a couple of those -- Tusker House, CRT (lunch that day, maybe we will see each other!). We chose Liberty Town Tavern instead of Tony's, no real reason just because.

the family and i have finalized our plans. We'll be at the world sept 25th - oct 2nd for free dinning. (did it last year and loved it)

i made all my adr's but would like to know your opinions and your suggestions....we did not get park hoppers this year so i would like to keep to restaurants at the parks...

Sept 25th - arrival day. Dinner at the resort
sept 26th - magic kingdom - dinner @ tony's town square restaurant sorry - we had a terrible meal here...everything we had was ick! It is honestly one of only 3 places in the world that we will never return to. I would recommend kona for dinner or, if you want to stay in the park, the plaza
sept 27th - epcot- lunch @ coral reef restaurant (should i consider something different?) we love it here. We have had lunch here 4 times and have always enjoyed our meals.
sept 28th - animal kingdom - breakfast @ tusker house love it. Our favorite character meal in the world.:lovestruc
sept 29th - magic kingdom - breakfast @ crt wonderful experience. Glad we did it once, but we won't go back because i can't stand using 2 credits on the dining plan for breakfast. ;)
sept 30th - dhs - lunch @ planet hollywood (cant change this one, my wife loved it there last year) food is 'meh' - typical breakfast buffet food, the characters are really fun.
oct 1st - epcot - lunch @ tepan edo this is one of our favorites! We have it scheduled for our "last night" meal in aug.

im not to sure about coral reef and tony's town square, can i do better? I tried to get into le cellier but that was impossible.

hth! :)

Sorry, I have only done Tusker House out of your list, but it was great! Doing it again this year, the juice is yummy.
We are trying CRT for breakfast for the first time so I'm interested to hear opinions on that, too.

The week you go is the start of the Food and Wine Fest don't forget to check that out. Last week in Sept. we have done that 4 times and is a great week to go, crowdes are not to bad and if you get to the parks early the rides should be walk on for a few hours. I think arrival day I would go to DTD and try Wolfgang Puck express instead of the resort foodcourt. May try T-Rex as a change up to Planet Hollywood. We really like Coral Reef and Teppen Edo. Never went to Tony's
Have a great trip. Are you getting the free dining if so try some of the snack credits at the Food and Wine Fest kiosks, mmy favorite the crab cake at American Adverture's Sam Adam's Kiosk, but hundreds of goodies at the fest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter