RCCL Alaska Forums on FB

rosaciri

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone knows of any links on Facebook that I could join to research RCCL Alaskan Cruise.

We aren't cruising until Sept 2020 with RCCL to do Alaska (thinking out of Seattle on Ovation if available) but we are on RCCL October of this year doing a europe cruise and would like to book Alaska (if dates are out) while onboard to receive any benefits available so would luv to do some research before we board this year to be prepared.

Appreciate any advice.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any links on Facebook that I could join to research RCCL Alaskan Cruise.

We aren't cruising until Sept 2020 with RCCL to do Alaska (thinking out of Seattle on Ovation if available) but we are on RCCL October of this year doing a europe cruise and would like to book Alaska (if dates are out) while onboard to receive any benefits available so would luv to do some research before we board this year to be prepared.

Appreciate any advice.

While on Oasis cruising an Eastern Caribbean in a Jr. Suite we booked a Western Caribbean and got what we felt was a good deal for a Grand Suite. Low and behold in the following months after our cruise RCCL reduced the rates twice so I took advantage of their generosity :teeth: and got the newer pricing thus proving to me that booking while cruising does not always guarantee the lowest price.
NOW THE COOL PART.... RCCL ran another special some months later so I again viewed it and :yay: :dogdance::yay:, I rebooked this time for a CROWN LOFT at a lesser price than the Grand Suite. BTW, the pricing went up a couple days later and the cruise is now full.

While on Oasis cruising an Eastern Caribbean in a Jr. Suite we booked a Western Caribbean and got what we felt was a good deal for a Grand Suite. Low and behold in the following months after our cruise RCCL reduced the rates twice so I took advantage of their generosity :teeth: and got the newer pricing thus proving to me that booking while cruising does not always guarantee the lowest price.
NOW THE COOL PART.... RCCL ran another special some months later so I again viewed it and :yay: :dogdance::yay:, I rebooked this time for a CROWN LOFT at a lesser price than the Grand Suite. BTW, the pricing went up a couple days later and the cruise is now full.

Thanks John - will keep that in mind and will double check cancellation policies. we are in a suite with RCCL in October this year to do our med cruise. DCL priced us out so wanting to do Alaska with RCCL as I am sure DCL will just be above and beyond our budget. just haven't worked out if we sail out of Vancouver or Seattle to do it. We aren't fussed where we leave from. We are travelling from Australia and haven't been to either so we are easy with departure port.

Thanks John - will keep that in mind and will double check cancellation policies. we are in a suite with RCCL in October this year to do our med cruise. DCL priced us out so wanting to do Alaska with RCCL as I am sure DCL will just be above and beyond our budget. just haven't worked out if we sail out of Vancouver or Seattle to do it. We aren't fussed where we leave from. We are travelling from Australia and haven't been to either so we are easy with departure port.

ENJOY :yay: your cruise. Later this month we have a Norwegian Alaska out of Seattle. DW has always wanted to do Alaska and when her sister asked if we wanted to join them on the cruise, they had to use some Marriott Timeshare Points, DW replied------ "WHEN DO WE GO???"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter