RCI Caribbean Resorts

ltktmk

Earning My Ears
We have had an ongoing search for RCI Carribean Resorts. I am looking for anyone's experience at any resorts in the Carribean, so I can expand my search. Thanks.

Does Mexico count? I traded in for Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach at Cabo 2 years ago. It was absolutely beautiful and the accommodations were impeccable. Loved everything! Maybe I'll return some day. :)

Thanks Travelbug, I have not looked into Mexico, my wife is not interested due to all of the violence.

We just returned from a wonderful wonderful week at the Elysian REsort in St Thomas. I am not sure how often you see that on RCI but we used our Wyndham points, which is part of RCI, for the week in a Studio King. I would stay away from Bluebeards Castle, it is on a hill and far from beach, etc. The Bluebeard Beach Club is right on a beach. You definitely need a car to get around. Busy time is Nov thru March. We went in June and practically had the beach to ourselves. If you need more info let me know. We are going to Dominican Republic next year at a Club Melia resort which have 5 star reviews and I traded that thru RCI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter