rD registration dates updated + new info

I imagine it will be just like booking a prepaid dining experience - you select who you're paying for from your Friends & Family list and then buy the "event" that way.

I imagine it will be just like booking a prepaid dining experience - you select who you're paying for from your Friends & Family list and then buy the "event" that way.

The problem I'm seeing is with the waivers and any insurance requirements. Each adult will need a way to accept the waiver themselves and letting someone else sign you up won't do that. That doesn't mean they can't do it, just that I'm not sure the mechanism is currently in MDE for that.

The problem I'm seeing is with the waivers and any insurance requirements. Each adult will need a way to accept the waiver themselves and letting someone else sign you up won't do that. That doesn't mean they can't do it, just that I'm not sure the mechanism is currently in MDE for that.

True, but you still have to sign a waiver to pick up your bib and I don't see them discontinuing that practice at this point. :confused3

True, but you still have to sign a waiver to pick up your bib and I don't see them discontinuing that practice at this point. :confused3

That's true but there has to be some reason why they make each person sign up individually and sign a waiver for most races. What should happen, and what I would implement if it was my project, is electronic signing of that document so you don't even need it with you at pickup. You'd just need the confirmation that it was signed electronically and be done. That would eliminate the need to do any waiver at registration. You'd just need to authenticate an email address per adult and then sign the waiver using that email.

It says you can sign up multiple people (I'm sure there will be a limit though). So, I would assume an adult can sign an adult up otherwise they wouldn't have said that it was going to be an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter