• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

re:Dec. Issue of Dis Magazine

cmatt

islandman wanna be jimmy buffett is my hero
if you have received yours please go to page 47 and tell me what the discount code is ,, still havent received my magazine yet back woods mo. you know thanks cmatt :)

ceece thanks i guess it didnt have a code after all like dan murphy was trying to tell me for spring magic promotion,, thanks cmatt :bounce:

What is the Spring Magic Promotion? I am even more backwoods than you in the Alaska boonies so have not received the magazine either....

TIA

Jennifer

Hi snow brite :wave:

Do you receive the Disney Magazine?? if so they offer spring, fall, winter promotions,,

for Dis Cruise dates that are sometimes tough to work with if you have kids in school

without taking them out of school, great prices, let me know if you have any ?s

:earsboy: :earseek: :sunny: :wave: cmatt

You are welcome cmatt........ I should have replied sooner, but for some reason can not find the time lately to get on these boards. Must have something to do with Christmas (and the fact I went to WDW in Nov. and can't go again for a while -- sigh!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter