? re: Universal Studios/Island of Adven & Busch Gardens

diane@wpg.mb

Earning My Ears
Don't know if this is in the right place for these questions - but here goes:

I called Busch Gardens and was advised that at this time no tickets were being offered for Canadians at par and that I shouldn't buy our tickets here but wait until we got there. If the tickets were at par we could buy them at the gate and get the Cdn. deal if it was offered. Anyone know if this is true?

We are only planning to go to Universal Studios/Island of Adventures for one maybe two days if time permits. Are there any Cdn at par deals for one or two day passes or should we just buy the three day pass?

Where can I buy these tickets? I am not a CAA member and do not have a travel agent.

Thanks for your input.

Diane

I think I seen a commercial the other day for Canadian at par at Busch Gardens, and Sea World. I may be wrong though. I hope it works out for you.
Leslie

Diane, I had no problem going to a local travel agent just to purchase our Universal 3 day @ par tickets (actually, we received vouchers.) They ordered them from a tour company for me ~ I did not have to arrange our trip through them, I did that all myself.

I just copied this off of the current at par web site. There is a link to it on another thread here.
Available November 1, 2002-April 30, 2003 *1 Park Pass, One-day access to either SeaWorld Orlando or Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. *2- Park Pass - Five-day access to both SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. Valid for five days of unlimited admission within seven days from the date of first visit. * To purchase your 'at par' tickets in Canada, please visit the Canadian Automobile Association (CAA), Flight Centre or any retail travel agency. *These specially priced tickets are also available at both SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay ticket booths. Payment must be made in U.S. dollars based on fixed exchange rate of $.63 USD = $1 CDN. Proof of Canadian residency is required.
Hope this helps.

I have bought tickets in Canada at a CAA branch and then used them at Busch Gardens. I'll be doing the same again for November. You can get 3 day passes for Universal for $116 Canadian. My sister works for CAA and gave me this info. Let me know if you need more info!:p

Hi Everyone

We leave for WDW in 2 weeks and plan on visiting Universal as well. I bought our tickets for Universal from Holiday House at the Canadian at par deal. If I remember correctly I paid $114 each for the kids 2 park 3 day pass and $127 for each adult. You can also get the Seaworld and Bush Garden deal through Holiday House as well. I'm not sure if all travel agencies deal with Holiday House or not, but we got our TA at CAA to order them for us.
Hope this info helps,

Marty Jay

Thanks for the replies everyone. When I called CAA they told me I couldn't buy the tickets thru them unless I was a CAA member, which I am not.

I guess my next step is either to find someone I know who is a CAA member and get them to get the tickets for me or go thru a TA.

Thanks again for your help.

Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter