Ready For a New MLB Commissioner

There will be a record hit batters this year. Wouldn’t want to be an Astro. The karma will be brutal.

Maybe a question would be, is there anything the Astros organization and/or players involved can try and make a legitimate mends?

I started the Rose tangent, but didn't mean to derail the OP discussion. Sorry.

Oh, no need to apologize. I just have never liked Pete Rose, and don't find him to be a sympathetic person.

I, personally, would just like one Astro to genuinely seem to understand how this affects the game, and how the fans feel because of all of this. Most of them just seem sorry they got caught, and sorry they have to talk about this at all, and the need to "prove" themselves as winners when their reputation is now that they cheat to win. It's just such a mess and I think a lot of it could have been avoided with some better planning. But it sounds like Jim Crane didn't think this would actually be a thing, and he passed on help offered to handle it. And as I like to say, lay in the bed you made. So here we are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter