Ready for another water tip? This might be new!!

IowaGirl

Mouseketeer
I was at SuperTarget today and stumbled across a water product that was new to me, and I am in stores ALL the time :bounce:

It was water POUCHES, in little clear bags. You just tear the top off to drink.

Product is called Echo Springs Pocket Paks, UPC74865-05250
Found it on the top shelf of the Capri-Sun pouch drink section, not the bottled water. Each pouch is 8.4 oz, and there are 8 to a package. Retail is 2.99, but these were on sale for 2/$4

Anyway, it froze well, and defrosted well. I think you could fit all 8 of these in those little freezers at the hotels.

I think they are perfect for little kids, to throw a few into their fanny packs. They really do not take up much room, and since they are not in a bottle, they weigh less. I would even pack these in my suitcase, since we fly when we go.

For those worried about the taste, maybe this will help...

I myself just brought wide mouth empty gatorade bottles, and filled those with ice, from the hotel and that worked for me very well, but these things are cool too.

I found something like that at my new favorite site But it has a holster to hold the water pouchs!!
http://www.walkabouttravelgear.com/health.htm

Platypus water containers are collapsible, durable (lifetime manufacturer's warranty), and inexpensive. They won't flavor your water with a plastic taste, and are so tough they can be frozen or boiled. (Sterilize your drinking water right in the bottle!) Platypus accessories are great as well. The Water Walker (shown to the right) is an adjustable shoulder sling tote for the 1 liter Platypus. (Included, with push-pull cap.) Holsters are insulated bottle holsters which include a 1 liter Platypus with push-pull cap. The Filter Link is a special cap for attaching water filter outlet hoses directly to any Platypus bottle

Too Cool!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter