Ready To Go....

SpecialFXKid

Earning My Ears
I'm all packed up!!!!! WHEE!!!! I'm so excited!!! hehe... *rolls up into a little ball and rolls around the room* YIP YIP!! hehe...

Ahem.. heh. Had to get that out of my system. I can't wait to go, it's been 7 long years.....and i'm leaving Saturday morning.. YAY!!! WA-HOO!!!

LOL.... I can almost feel your enthusiasm and your excitement!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Have a wonderful trip and you must be sure and tell us all about it when you get home!:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

It made me smile to read your post and feel your enthusiasm. Have a wonderful time!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

7 years is WAY too long, SpecialFXKid! I'm sure you will enjoy every second of your Disney vacation! Have a wonderful time!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :p :Pinkbounc :bounce: :p :Pinkbounc :bounce: :p :Pinkbounc :bounce: :p:Pinkbounc :bounce: :p :Pinkbounc :bounce: :p :Pinkbounc :bounce: :p

Yeah.. hehe.. went on my first trip in 1991 (I was 11). I used to go with my family all the time.. 7 or 8 trips since then.. about once a year. Then my mom passed away from cancer and the trips stopped... Now i'm going with my Girlfriend (who has NEVER been to Disney, but has always wanted to go.) AND I'M GOING BACK!!! oh yay me!!! hehe.. it's gunna be great!

I'll be making diary entries every night, so i'll have a nice detailed report when I get back.....

Do I detect a note of excitement in your post SpecialFXKid? ;)

It's always fun to be with someone who is seeing it all for the first time! :)

Have a wonderful, safe, trip! Sounds like it should be a blast!!! :) :) :)

Have fun and enjoy introducing your girlfriend to Disney. We'll all be looking for your report when you get back. :)

"Pixie Dust" so that you have a Disneyrific Time!

Scratch
:smooth:

Thanks all.. :) I know i'll have a great time... and also a big thanks to all of you on these boards who are just friendly and helpful with all my posts. You've made making trip planning all the more easier.. :bounce:

(I pitty the Disney PLanners before the advent of the Internet, or more specifically the DIS Boards.) :cool:

:p Have a great trip SpecialFXKid! :p Give Mickey a hug for all of us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter