Ready to purchase, but questions first...

That's great advice and that may be something I look at sometime after I've tried the 50 pointer. I may find I want a lot more points at one place but I'm doing what works for me financially for right now without overextending myself. I don't want a loan I can't immediately pay off if something happens and I don't have cash to pay for a larger contract right now. Though I'll take another look at it and check out Lightstream as well.

Vero is simply because when I move to Florida someday it'd be nice to have a nice weekend beach getaway available, planned well in advance of course, and buying direct would get me into the special events, assuming they still allow that at that time.
You'll have to do what works for you but given what you've posted, I might delay so I could buy a larger contract up front. And I wouldn't buy VB for the thought of possibly someday using it there for weekends. You can always add on later to VB. I'd likely just do the add on at the same resort as you buy resale. The exception to this might be VGF & BCV.

I also think UY is very important, once you completely understand the system you will understand why it can be so important.

Although it hasn't worked out awful, I regret the use yr we have. (Dec). I didn't understand the system well. We take most of our vacation mid Oct to mid Dec. Plus back when we joined the banking windows had several dates, not just one and done.

An Oct or Sept would have so much better for me.

Although it hasn't worked out awful, I regret the use yr we have. (Dec). I didn't understand the system well. We take most of our vacation mid Oct to mid Dec. Plus back when we joined the banking windows had several dates, not just one and done.

An Oct or Sept would have so much better for me.

I also think it takes a lot of stress out of the "what if" you can't make your vacation during the time you set. Our trips will only be once a year in February or April, and if we can't make it the only time we would be able to go is in the summer due to having school aged children.

I found an 80 point contract that would have worked well but someone grabbed it before I could offer on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter